The garlic has made up for lost time when it was frozen back in the deep freeze we had go through here in early April. Some of it didn't make it back, in particular one of the Creoles.
We have a number of different varieties, trying them to see which ones we like the most. A few are Siberian, Chesnok Red, Tuscan, German Red, Spanish Rojo, Italian Late and Duganski. I even remembered to mark the rows and keep a copy of the plan, where I can find it.
This is how the house looked this morning after they were out here two days. They have removed all the bricks from the front of the house, with the exception of the garage. The addition will be built on to the west wall that extends out. So much for having both ends equal one another, but I can live with it. There was an ash tree in the middle of the grass and it was removed several weeks ago.
We have looked at a lot of stuff, I have finally decided on paint colors for the cabinets, we found some brick we like for a couple of the interior walls, have the sliding doors figured out, found an old door from the original farm house that we will use between the dyeing room and studio area, so we are happy to be underway. More to come as we move along with the project.