Thursday, July 17, 2008

It is warming up


I do believe July is officially here due to the heat, some days anyway. It has been an interesting spring and summer, it has been on the cool side. Everything is a little behind. The corn is a week to 10 days behind, last year it was a week head. I did pick some tomatoes from the garden yesterday. We are still harvesting wheat. Hopefully it will be done in a few days.

I purchased an embroidery module, didn't plan on it but, I now have one. I have been a little frustrated with the entire thing. One thing I have learned is that Bernina software and Vista don't like to play together at all. No one told me that at the store where I purchased the thing that these little problems exist. Live and learn that stores only want to sell their wares, win trips, etc. It took several long phone calls with OESD to get it up and running. But the little teddy bear above is the first thing I have made with the thing. I need to stuff him yet and sew up the back. Now I will have to decide on using rayon or poly thread. Leaning toward rayon at the moment.
I think it will be enjoyable when I get the bugs worked out.



















2 comments:

  1. Your Teddy Bear sure is cute. How big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't replied Judi. It is about 6" tall. I can change the size of the little guys. Need to get back to making some.

    ReplyDelete