Friday, April 16, 2010

SPRING!!!

It is springtime around here.  Where some parts of the country are ahead of schedule, we are behind.  Usually the daffodils are on the end of their peak blooming period, instead they are just about in the middle. 

I have been transplanting petunias, gazania, nemsia, poppies, tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, basil and probably a couple of other things I don't recall at the moment.  I do keep a list however.  Will post photos of those as they get a little size on them. 

I changed the blog page in honor of spring.  I know,  black isn't really springy looking, but it does make a nice background for photos.  My daughter Jennifer uses black and I have always liked it.  Change is good now and then. 

1 comment:

  1. love the flowers wish I had some around here but with the place up for sale I'm not going to plant anything since I know once I do something it will sell and I won't be the one enjoying it anymore. You work so hard in your garden I can't wait to see it in August.

    ReplyDelete