Monday, November 8, 2010

Lesson 4

It is going to be a busy week of cleaning.  I would rather be painting, dyeing, sewing, just about anything other than cleaning.  I am thankful I have a house to clean, just enjoy other things a little bit more.  I have completed lesson 4.  Didn't know if I would get one posted this week.  I did get a sunflower drawn and painted late this evening.  I did leave some white spots, more would probably be better. 
Centers are difficult to do and one can lose their place quite easily when there are a number of petals.  I am still trying to make sure I managed to draw all of them.  I decided one fell out during the process. 
 I hope I have time to draw a couple more in the next few days as a friend gave me a beautiful rose this afternoon and lily.  They will have to reside in the garage though until I am ready for them as I am allergic to flowers.  Definitely need more practice in this area.  Over thinking and over painting once again.   The scanner is giving me grief and is not picking up the entire framed area of the drawing.  Always something with computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment