Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow, it is November!!

  I can't believe it is the 3rd of November already.  Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, then Christmas and we will be starting another new year. 

 This year has had more than its share of emotional highs and lows, but then one never knows what is around the corner, which is a good thing in my opinion.  I have learned that taking one day at a time is a good habit to get into as well.

  I have been trying to do more sketching each day, right now continuous line drawing for the sketchbook class I am taking thru Joggles taught by Jane LaFazio.   This is the latest watercolor.  Lots of mistakes on this one, but hey I am learning and know much more than I did three weeks ago.  I can even make the scanner work properly now.  I think it has something to do with remembering what I did from one time to the next. 
 


Check out the online classes if you haven't as there are a number of excellent places and instructors offering them these days. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment