|Before being stripped|
|After we used zip strip|
Still need to do more work but when we have that done we will use a pecan stain.
I have cleaned up the original hardware that goes on the door and found the other half of the hinges we needed on ebay.
|Wooden Windmill Leg|
And then there are the cabinets that have been patiently waiting for months on end. The dust has gathered on them, but hopefully they will soon be dusted off and moved into the dyeing room. I am hoping that happens within the next month.
|Base Cabinets for Dyeing Room|
|Cabinet for Dyes in back, sink base and upper cabinet|
|Uppers in Dyeing Room|
It will take come major dusting before moving them in. The face frames will be painted after they have been set.
I hope to get some of the doors painted before we get to that point. Just need to find a little room to lay them out.