Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yep, I'm in Texas

I am going to post the photos for the day I took them in Texas. My husband kindly posted the message to the blog when I couldn't. Apparently when the sun goes down, so goes the internet service.

This is Sunday's post.

I flew Southwest, great flight and after landing in San Antonio, I meet the other four women I was traveling to New Braunfels with at the Double Tree.
The 5 of us, with luggage crammed around everyone, took off toward New Braunfels. There was little room left and we had to unload before we were able to go to the grocery store. We had a great little taxi driver though.

The first photo is the outside of our classroom. We were
about to embark on our color journey at John Newcombe's
Tennis Ranch.

The second is the is the cactus right outside our unit. I am not a cactus fan, I do like the flowers, but not the plant.



I



No comments:

Post a Comment