Sunday, February 15, 2009

Headed Home


Saturday, Feb. 14th
I woke up with a terrible headache, the pillow was a little soft along with the bed. I had noticed the previous evening that the tile in the shower was the same tile as on the sun room floor at home, love coincidences like that. So naturally I had to get a photo.
Realized after being in San Antonio that is a very large city. I first thought I would remember it in the color of Sage Green, but I have since changed that to Desert Green. Rode in a convertible to the quilt shop, we took the long way around getting there.
Had my carryon checked over thoroughly by a TSA agent. The prism pencil box and Ott light caused a little bit of a problem. I must say it is very interesting to see the images on the screen. We had a nice flight coming home, still didn't get to see anything of Texas as it was cloudy again. The clouds lifted somewhere near the CO/OK border and I saw the wind turbines in the SE corner of the state lined up across the ridges. I need to remember that there is a difference between the East and West terminal at DIA. Maybe I will just have to travel more so that I can get that down Joedy cleaned the house and kitchen and fixed the lazy Susan in the cabinet for Valentines. It was one of the best gifts I have ever had and it is nice to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment