Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 5


Friday, Feb. 13th The only negative thing about today was having to leave.

The last day of our class. I shared this experience with 14 other women I enjoyed getting to know and a wonderful instructor. Thanks for a great class Hollis. I have come away with more information than I know what to do with at the moment and it will take time to process it all and sort through it.

We traveled back to San Antonio tonight and I could not resist taking a photo of the faucet in the hotel room. The hot water was on the left hand side where it belonged. Yippeeeee!!!!! All week long I had been bugged by the hot water on the right hand side in my bathroom. Really did like the color of the marble and I have noticed more color than ever before in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment