Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rewards of Summer



First I am a little miffed as I can never get into my blog using the address. I have to go into search and go through blogspot/blogger to get into it. Oh well, that is technology for you or Google.
I have uploaded my photo for the day. I had to get a trash bag out of the pantry today and noticed the jars of summer sitting on the shelf. I thought then that I would use that for the photo today.
I garden. I have gardened for years and I have a garden large enough that I can things. Pickles are one thing that I can that a number of people enjoy receiving. I can't stand stewed tomatoes from the grocery store so I can those as well. I always enjoy opening the pantry door and seeing the jars lined up in there with the rewards of our summer garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment