Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm In


Photo # 1
January 3, 2009
Even though the challenge has been underway for two days I am forging ahead. 363 photos posted would be spectacular in my view. Maybe I will post a couple extra here and there to catch up or two at the end, IF I make it that far.
This is a small section of the leaded glass in our front door. Christmas lights are hanging on the other side from the eaves.
I have not been able to capture the dancing reflections in the glass that I have seen in the evenings the last few weeks when the lights have been on, but none the less a memory of them will always be there when I look at the door.
A year ago we had a solid, steel door in place of the one we now have. The door has made a major difference in our entryway and home and how I feel about that area. It welcomes visitors and is great on this side as it allows more light into our home. Light is a fabulous thing.

2 comments:

  1. It took me a minute to figure out what this was - very clever! I think in turned out great.

    I am VERY excited that you decided to join the challenge...we can help hold each other accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I think it might help that both of us are doing it, thanks for sending the challenge idea.

    ReplyDelete